Sunday 30 October 2011

Music Video Synopsis Feedback

To complete this survey, could you please read the 'Original Synopsis to our Music Video' and the 'New Synopsis to our Music Video'






Create your free online surveys with SurveyMonkey, the world's leading questionnaire tool.






These are the results from the survey.


This suggests that my audience will be mostly female.


This suggests that my audience will be mainly aged between 17 and 24.


All of my audience feedback indicated that people preferred my new synopsis.


100% of people found my synopsis clear and understandable, which is very important to know when creating my video, as it suggests I will receive positive feedback.


All of my ideas received good responses. However, the 'Placard Scene', 'Photo Booth Scene' and the 'Use of Flashbacks' gained the best feedback.


People thought it was important for my video to have both my male lead and main girl attractive. Also, using the desaturation effect was favoured over using grey scale.



This final question has given me a few ideas to add to or change about my video. For example; I must ensure the difference between the present and the flashbacks is clear as well as the 'trigger moment', something which must happen that makes him decide to go back to her. According to 'Todorov's Narrative Theory' this would be the stage of Recognition.

No comments:

Post a Comment