Tuesday 17 January 2012

Artists Images 2

 I decided to take some more photos of my artist as his original costume didn't suit the genre or his character that well. In the music video, I have portrayed my artist as a more down to earth and casual artist, so that the target audience of teenagers to young adults could identify with him. Additionally, as the majority of the audience are female, making him appear as a more grounded character will attract stronger female attention as he will seem reachable. Therefore, I decided to make the clothing in the images more similar to that in the video. To do this, I asked my artist to wear the same jacket and hoody with chinos. To add to this, he is wearing a red watch and a top in the shade of red, to amplify the love interest featured in his album.



No comments:

Post a Comment