Thursday 19 January 2012

Music Video

 This is our final music video, 'Should've Kissed You', which was created on Final Cut Express.



 As most of the scene ideas were mine, I organised most of the locations because I knew how the video was meant to look. Then because I am friends with the two actors, I had to arrange the filming with them and Billy, to suit everyone's schedule.
 Both Billy and myself contributed to the filming of the video, over our six production days. For the still shots; Either I filmed them myself or sometimes I set up the camera - as I knew what angles or shots we needed and directed our actors - whilst Billy did the recording. However, for the camera movements such as pan - cos I was much steadier and aware of how the camera must move - I carried out this part of the filming. For example: in the final scene, when the camera circles the 'kiss', I had to do that to keep it as steady as possible.
 I edited most of the Music Video Draft on imovie, as well as the entire of the Final Music Video in final cut express. However, the photo booth scene we worked on together. After searching youtube for tutorials on how to create a flash, we found our own way by creating a freeze frame of where I chose the photo would be taken, then I brightened the freeze frame (still image) to appear like a camera flash.

No comments:

Post a Comment