Thursday 19 January 2012

Music Video YouTube Analytics

These analytics, provided by YouTube, have allowed me to see when and what traffic my music video gained. As expected, due to the previous feedback I received from survey monkey, the majority of my audience were female. The video was originally uploaded to the internet via YouTube before it was posted onto Blogger, Twitter or Facebook, so it was inevitable that the top playback locations would be on YouTube. Additionally, with my target audience being teenagers and young adults, I did predict that a lot of viewings would be from mobile apps. However, the one aspect I didn't foresee was the amount of views, as the video received over 100views within the first 24hours. All these statistics have told me that the video was not only successfull, but also extremely liked among my target audience.

No comments:

Post a Comment